Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. We will take all care within our power to keep your order and payment details secure.Prices and currencies
The prices for EU-countries (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, UK, ...) and Switzerland will include the value-added tax i.e.«VAT» at the rate required by law, currently fixed at 21%.
You can view the prices of the products in the following currencies: Euro (EUR or €), British Pound (GBP or £), US Dollar(USD or $). With one mouse-click you can change the price display to your preferred currency. However, all orders are processed in Euro.Inaccuracy Disclaimer
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing on TableTop.be, but despite our best efforts, there may be information on our Web site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Some prices, such as those of sterling-silver products, are subject to the fluctuations of the relevant commodity market and may be subject to change.
TableTop.be reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time (including after you have submitted your order).
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount when your order is shipped without prior notice.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for instructions before shipping. If we are unable to contact you after 15 days we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Internet: You can put products in your shopping bag and simply follow the instructions in the shopping-bag section to complete your order.
- If you have questions, or you prefer to pass your order off line (not on the internet):
- Telephone: +32 (3) 233 78 86
- Fax: +32 (3) 232.65.10
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Something Special bvba
Quinten Matsijslei 32-33
We offer the following methods of payment:
- Bank Transfer (Prepayment) Allow 3 to 5 working days (i.e. not weekends nor (bank) holidays) to arrive on our account. Your order will not ship until we receive payment.
VAT stands for Value-Added Tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. Belgium VAT, currently 21%, is to be added to all product prices displayed to all customers in Belgium and the EU on the website. Customers from addresses anywhere else in the world will not be subject to VAT, and the prices shown to such customers on the site exclude this charge. However, they may be subject to local (sales) taxes and customs charges (see customs information for overseas orders).Customs Information for Overseas Orders
Customs forms for all international packages list the value of the contents as well as a description of the items. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you. Your local customs office will be able to provide further information.